We are your Engineering Partners
Nationwide Service Solutions
- Quick emergency service and repair
- Installation, start-up and commissioning
- Pump and system energy optimization services
- Full sizing and selection after-market sales support
- Preventative maintenance contracts
- Detailed tear down inspection report
- System and flow analysis performance certification
- Quick-ship parts and kits inventory
- Certified hydraulic and performance testing
- Dynamic balancing and laser alignment
- Vertical turbine re-bowling program
- Pumps and parts cataloguing and analysis
- Pump replacement and upgrade recommendations
- Vibration and metallurgical analyses
- Diagnostic survey and troubleshooting
Installation & Operation
Our certified technicians handle installation, Certified hydraulic, system and flow performance testing and commissioning services. All aspects of clients’ pump or system are considered to ensure optimal performance from day one.
Repair & Maintenance
Extend the life of your pump or system and reduce downtime with our repair and maintenance solutions. We offer preventative maintenance service contracts, extended warranty options and a range of services including, laser alignment and vertical turbine re-bowling.
The energy used to operate a pump or system is typically the largest expense in the overall lifecycle costs. Much of this money can be saved by utilizing more efficient technology and products – let us show you how with our Pump Audit and Energy Check services.
Monitoring & Control
Grundfos offers a range of control and monitoring features that allow you to adjust the performance of your pump or access data and reports from the palm of your hand. Or, hand-off daily system monitoring to our specialized remote management team who will ensure your system is performing optimally for your application needs.
Spare Parts & Service Kits
Grundfos service centers and Authorized Service Partners stock a large selection of spare parts and service kits ready for immediate installation when time is crucial. Or prepare in advance by scheduling an inventory audit of your pumps and systems to ensure you have all recommended spare parts and kits on-hand.
We support our clients with the best products while providing on-time service delivery.
Our team of experts do their best
We run need assessment on plants and factories.
We consultatively advise on equipment and materials
Delivery and Installation
We assist clients in delivery, installation and setup
Our job is not yet done after setup, we visit clients and provide them with necessary trainings and skill improvement routines.